Time of surgery
30 – 60 minut
Lumps, short-lived redness or bruising at the injection site
Locally – to the treatment area
Time of healing
Period of sensitivity
Up to 3 days
Number of treatments
Duration of effects
8 – 12 months
WHAT IS THIS
Hyaluronic acid is a natural component of the human body, which, unfortunately, disappears with age, causing skin to become flabby and wrinkled. Fortunately, it is possible to produce hyaluronic acid with the same structure as in the human body in the laboratories. This is why it is not treated by the body as a foreign substance and will not be rejected.
The treatment involves the injection of a preparation containing hyaluronic acid, suitably adapted to the area to be treated and the desired effects.
- Reduction of wrinkles
- Improve the contour of cheeks, temples, jaws – volumetry
- Contouring, modeling and moisturizing of lips
- Reduce acne scars
- Filling of tissue defects being caused by injuries
It is possible to quickly return to daily activities. However, you should avoid::
- Doing intensive physical exercise
- Applying makeup, performing other activities that would put you at risk of infecting injection sites on the day of surgery.
- Avoid UV radiation (sun, solarium) at least for 2 weeks after surgery
- Avoid the sauna as well as very low temperatures
- In patients with recurrent herpes, it is recommended to take aciclovir prophylactically .
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT