nose correction with hyaluronic acid
Time of surgery
30 – 60 minut
Lumps, short-lived redness or bruising at the injection site
Locally – to the treatment area
Time of healing
Period of sensitivity
Up to 3 days
Number of treatments
Duration of effects
8 – 12 months
The treatment involves the injection of a preparation containing hyaluronic acid, suitably adapted to the area to be treated and the desired effects.
- Reduction of wrinkles
- Improve the contour of cheeks, temples, jaws – volumetry
- Contouring, modeling and moisturizing of lips
- Reduce acne scars
- Filling of tissue defects being caused by injuries
- Doing intensive physical exercise
- Applying makeup, performing other activities that would put you at risk of infecting injection sites on the day of surgery.
- Avoid UV radiation (sun, solarium) at least for 2 weeks after surgery
- Avoid the sauna as well as very low temperatures
- In patients with recurrent herpes, it is recommended to take aciclovir prophylactically .
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT